Candidates' use of social media
Social media is becoming an important way to connect with voters. Candidates have all created accounts on MySpace, Facebook, YouTube, and Flickr, but some campaigns, such as the Edwards campaign, include countless other social networks on their site.
I personally think that this year numbers as far as voters will be increased a great margin. MySpace, Facebook, etc are ecouraging younger voters to be apart of the campaign this year. Its almost like a popularity contest, to be honest.
I can HONESTLY say that I am HAPPY to know conversation about who will win this year is filled with facts about Obama or Hillary aka I'm happy to know Democrats are taking a stand, lol.....
Register in your state, now!!
Marketing report on the campaign
Lil Durk’s Racketeering Trial Pushed to August 2027
-
Grammy-winning rapper Lil Durk’s October 5 trial has been postponed for a
year. A California jury acquitted Durk of all charges in a federal
murder-for-hir...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment