Tuesday, January 22, 2008

*sigh*

Marketing

The activities of a company associated with buying and selling a product or service. It includes advertising, selling and delivering products to people. People who work in marketing departments of companies try to get the attention of target audiences by using slogans, packaging design, celebrity endorsements and general media exposure. The four 'Ps' of marketing are product, place, price and promotion.


Ok, so why are you looking at the def of MARKETING you ask? Well cause I'm sicka nd tired of muthafreakers walking through my job and asking dumb questions about marketing. Okay, sure, the store I work in is rather unique; a marketing firm within a store front with a recording studio, radio station and venue space inside of the mall, I expect people to ask "what is this?" BUT when I reply with "We're a marketing company, etc..." WHY do people ask "What Kinda Marketing?" B*&TCH, is there more than one type of business/artist marketing? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? "So ya'll make flyers and stuff?" Guuurrrrr - sure we offer the creation of flyer printing but these chumps think that making flyers is marketing!! STEP YA MARKETING GAME UP!!

So check it - when you get an idea as to what your company is about and the target audience, come see me and report all those good facts to me and within a day I will set up a following meeting with ideas to reach your target and BAM - we close the deal and I do - u guessed it - I do MARKETING FOR YOU!! YaY!!

Okay, sorry for venting :)

No comments: