Monday, January 14, 2008

Upcoming Contest I'll be Doing...

So, my boss - who is ohhh so creative - has this idea, right? I guess she's been readin Essence magazine or something and they have this dating thing - 30 dates in 30 days. Its 5 women going out with different men in a course of 30 days or something. Voters get to pick the woman's outfit for the date and I think even get to buy the fit. What does that have to do with anything you ask, well My Boss wants ME to do the 30 dates in 30 days..LOL. Its actually a GREAT marketing idea for the mall - we do the marketing for the mall that her husband owns. So picture me rockin different fits from the clothing stores in the mall and then going on radio or calling into radio the next day talking about the clothes and the date in general. Thats HAWT!! I just dont think I can do 30 dates tho - lol. And who in the hell is going to want to date me? This heffa wants to take life sizes pictures of me and put in the mall, LOL. Shes doing 50 much!! Naw, but next month - its on!! Stay tuned guys!! I think Im going to talk her down to like 7 dates or something - I will have NO TV time if I do that man!! Ya'll know I LOVEEEEEE my TV!!! :)

1 comment:

Black Nobility said...

wow that shit is crazy! Well at least you dont have to cook for 30 days...lol