Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's The PRINCIPLE!

It's been a second since I've taken time to vent and express anger! Allow me to do so at this moment! Now before I EXPOSE and literally cause dude to want to end his sorry, pathetic life - I'm going to just vent!

Okay, so around March, or so, I requested some work to be done by someone, paid in full and all. I'd hit him and be like whats up with my stuff and he would say he was done and I'd receive it on this date which turned into him saying I'd get it this day. Ok, its JULY going into AUGUST now and I don't have SHIT! So I hit him a while ago and asked for a refund, he said something about sending a check - ninja, is that how you were paid? NO!

This past week, actually this last 2 months, he has dicked around another friend of mine and I had to go bad on him (just a little) and so now I'm like fuck dude. He always has some excuse and I can only assume he has some new breezy and he is letting the pussy affect those who have done right by him business wise and screw us over. So I tell him to hit my homie he screwed over and I tell him to get me my money - sent a paypal link cause I'm not trying to have no check. I know yo ass is broke so I'm not trying to have no check bounce! He emails me back and tells me about some other friend of mine owing him money and to get the money from him and I'll have my money, not to mention monthly service fees I'm supposed to have. WHAT IN THE HELL DOES THE NEXT MAN OWING YOU MONEY HAVE TO DO WITH ME? BAD BUSINESS!! And as far as monthly fee's, you never gave me invoices of such, so don't come asking for them now because you run your business like a moron!

So he gives me invoices and they pretty much total what he owes me and he's like call it even! NO! It's down to PRINCIPLE now! You're not going to get off that easy, Pal! You've owed me a refund forever and now when monthly fee's total up you want to throw that at me? NOT! Sounds real simple, on my end, but I this ninja must learn he can't screw over people. So you give me my money back and I will in turn pay you for your services! You can not take it upon yourself to STEAL from me and then say "well you owe me this". NO! I am a woman of my word, and he knows this, so you get off your lazy tail and pay me and I will gladly pay what I owe you! Mainly because you took me on a ride for so long, you need to know you can't get over on people! And you will NOT get over on me!

NOW! This young man KNOWS how I am and I am someone you DO NOT want on your bad side! It is VERY possible for me to make this short, lazy, 33 yr old-livin-off-his-brother-for-2-years-as life a living hell. PAY ME MY MONEY, son!

No comments: