Thursday, July 24, 2008

Aaron Arnold on VH1 on Sunday!


Aaron Arnold


The MAN pictured above is someone I have written about before (Previous, Aaron Arnold post), he is someone I HIGHLY respect and damn near Idolize, lol! Before he blows up (even more) and chicks do a Mike Jones on him, let me be the first to say, "Aaron is MY Husband" *snaps fingers* LOL! He is my Morris Chestnut, my Michael Ealy, My Denzel; beautiful creature and a delight to follow!

Anywayyyyy (let me stop drooling, lol), as a previous assistant of Mr. Diddy, Aaron will be on VH1 this Sunday on a special that features some of Diddy's past Assistants. This is a special that comes on before the preimere of Diddy's upcoming VH1 show, "I Want to Work for Diddy". *sidenote* as someone who had thoughts of applying for the position when I 1st heard about it, after watching the previews, I must say I'm glad I didn't - LOL. Diddy puttin them thru boot camp, I'm too fat for all of that ish, son! Like for real, for real!

July 24, 2008 (Atlanta, GA) - Music Is My Business CEO, Aaron Arnold will appear on a 30-minute"special preview" of VH1's new show "I Want to Work for Diddy," this Sunday, July 27th at 10:30pm. The Vh1 special highlights some of Diddy's past assistants, their experiences and how they used such experiences to transcend their careers. Aaron will also appear sporadically throughout the series which airs on August 4th. Times for the preview show are as follows: Sun, 7/27@10:30pm (premiere), 1:30am, Mon 7/28@11am, 9pm, 12am, Tues, 7/29@12:30pm, 6pm, 11pm, Wed 7/30@2:30pm, 1am, Thurs 7/31 @11:30a, Fri, 8/1 @1:30pm, 12am, Sat, 8/2@11:30am, 6:30pm, Sun, 8/3@4pm, 12am.

2008 has been a groundbreaking year for Music Is My Business. Recently CNN recognized the budding CEO as a "Young Person Who Rocks" which highlights people under 30 across America who are "next" and having an impact locally, nationally and/or globally. Aaron discussed everything from building brands in corporate America to how the Music Business can sustain itself. View the interview @ http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2008/06/20ypwr.aaron.arnold.cnn.

Music Is My Business is a fully integrated music company, which houses three components: MIMB Music, MIMB Television/Film, and MIMB Brand Management. Music Is My Business’ elite client roster includes: ESPN, Heineken, The United Nations’ World Food Organization, MTV’s Making The Band, Platinum Selling Artists, Danity Kane and Grammy Award Winner Bryan-Michael Cox.

To learn more about Music Is My Business, please visit www.musicismybusiness.net

No comments: