Sunday, October 26, 2008

CLIT CHRONICLES RETURN: Long Distance Affair


CLIT CHRONICLES RETURN: Long Distance Affair
by: CathrynMarie
www.myspace.com/clitchroniclesbycathryn


TO ALL NEW READERS OF MY EROTICA STORIES, THEY ARE INDEED FICTION & I GET IDEAS FROM EVERY DAY PEOPLE IN EVERY DAY CONVERSATIONS. THIS NEW ONE IS NO DIFFERENT, IT IS INDEED FICTION, IF YA DON'T BELIEVE ME, JUST ASK THE GUY WHO ITS ABOUT! HA! JK :)

It started out as something casual has turned into something favorable and exciting. The distance between states hasn’t seemed to be an issue, in fact I am okay with it because the time apart has given me the opportunity to get to know you and miss you more. Not to mention flying out to different locations to meet up and enjoy one another’s company has been adventurous.

Our first trip to Los Angeles, you surprised me with a knock at my hotel room door as I was getting dressed to go out and dance. Admiring you from the peep hole in your gray suit turned me on. Your light skinned complexion and alluring eyes drew me in and left me stuck on my tippy toes for seconds longer than I should have. Opening the door in a rush and running back into the bathroom, I was not fully dressed and was not completely sure that you seeing me in such an enticing position would be smart. You yelled for me to come out and moments later, granting your request I was fully dressed and greeted you with a hug. Not wanting to waste anytime, I grabbed my purse and insisted we head out – you had other plans though.

Suggesting that we have a few drinks in your room before heading out, I appeased you as we walked down to your room. Once entering your room, you pulled 5 pint size bottles of Belvedere from the inside of your suit jacket and proceeded to give me one while placing the others on the dresser and then continued to get undressed in an effort to put on something more comfortable for the club. Awaiting you to complete this switching of clothes, I found myself engaging in a great conversation with you – learning more about you. Within this conversation you mentioned that you were a Capricorn and I made a joke that I was wearing my Capricorn thong that night, although I am a Sagittarius. It had to be the Beleve kicking in because if I were in my right frame of mind, I would have known that such reference would only suggest an invite for you to see – of course you wanted to see. Standing over me as I sat on the edge of the bed, not only did you lift my white skirt up and look at my black based, white printed Capricorn thong, your right hand took a journey past my thong as your index & middle finger slide it to the side, allowing your ring finger to roam across the skin of my kittee. Swaying your finger back and forth, rubbing my clit, I could do nothing but relax and enjoy the sensation that was coming over my body. Opening my legs further apart for you, it was then that you took it upon yourself to move In closer & lower so that you could bless Ms. Kittee with tender kisses on her lips. Lying back completely on the bed now, I guided for you to take my panties of completely as I savored the moment. With my panties off, it was as if you were free to explore all of my love below, grabbing my legs and hicking them up with your forearms, you pulled me into your face and buried it deep inside of her. I could feel your lips wrap around my clit after grazing your tongue from the bottom of my kittee to the top. With your lips hovering over my clit, it was then that you extended the tip of your tongue and generously hurried it back and forth over my clit like the energizer bunny. The quick motion of your tongue put your glands to work which caused extra saliva to build up and drool outside of your mouth, the extra wetness from your mouth made it more pleasurable – that was until you decided to slurp the saliva and my clit at the same time, oh the joy!!

Never to be one out done and anxiously wanting to make you feel good, I pushed your shoulders which caused you to lift up. Motioning for you to stand up straight, I expeditiously worked my way to unbutton your jeans, pull them and your boxers down until I laid my eyes on your package. I had to pause for a moment, the thickness and length threw me off, a friend this size is not something you come by on a regular. Its one thing to be long but thick, thick is rare; overseeing the veins on the shaft of your man hood excited me more and I couldn’t wait to dive right in. Taking my time, I started out with teasing the head with my tongue, traveling in a clockwise motion; I continued to do this for a few seconds before throwing you off and promptly shoving it in my mouth. Taking it in fast and rising back off slow, I moved my tongue like a worm on the backside of your penis until reaching the tip and sucking it fast and hard. Once again, sliding it deep into my mouth, this time I took my right arm and wrapped it around your waist, applying force so that I had all of you in my mouth. Loosening up my jaw as you hit the back of my throat; I stuck my tongue out and searched for your dangling apples. Upon finding them, I proceeded to flicker my tongue back and forth licking your jewels below, while bobbling my head allowing your package to play around in the back of my mouth and your grinded your hips and pushed your shaft deeper in me. Not allowing the gagging noises stop my goal of pleasing you, I continued to do this for a few moments, the moans you let loose assured me that you loved what I was doing.

Sliding my tongue back up and rubbing it on the base, I cocked my head to the left working my tongue on the right side of your dick as I slowly pulled you from the deep position you were in but not letting him free. Head still cocked and now pressing my lips together and working my jaws to build up saliva, I glided him in and out of my mouth slowly so that I could partake in the nectar taste of your bodily fluids. Facing back right, I felt I had teased you enough and decided to French kiss my way to the crown before planting a final kiss on top.

Looking up at you and noticing baby sweat beads up top of your forehead, we gave one another that look – the “we’ll continue this after the club” look. Freshening up before getting dressed again, I couldn’t help but want to purposely get really drunk that night so everything with us was 10 times better than it would be sober. And that’s exactly what we both did………

To be continued :)

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Girl... and you ask why I'm single? Cuz who needs men when you got stories like that! Dayum!

Amani Roberts said...

That was an interesting read. Sure you don't wanna submit this to Penthouse or Hustler or something (not that I read those magazines) .. ;-)

Enpho said...

I like great story :)