Sunday, December 14, 2008

For a Good Time Call CaT....



Okay, I didn't too much celebrating but you get the point :) Work > Partying, sorry kids! But it is indeed official, I am one good year away from the BIG 3-0!! Sweet Baby Jesus!! First my son hits 10 and now this....

Blogging for Digi has been chill and I'm working with great people. This week however I was on the wrong end of some simple minded Manager of a WACK Artist. So week before last I'm asked to do a "Spotlight" on this artist - cool. We do spotlights once a week so I didn't rush to look at his info. His manager had hit me a few times on G Chat and Email asking if I needed anything else and I'm like naw, I'm good I have what I need. On the third day of getting his package and the email from Digiwaxx, I decide to take a listen to his music and read his bio *blankstare* NOTHING jumps out in his bio that is "spotlight" worthy and his music is BOO BOO! Lets not even get on the pics that were sent to me with him having hella money hanging out of his pockets and stuff - WACK!

Last Saturday I'm chilling with my baby cousin and I get an alert from my phone and it's the Manager hounding me about when I'm putting the post up..Gurrr..BITCH, it's Saturday night and I'm chillin w/ family, do you not know business hours? (FYI, I'm not calling him a bitch, thats just how my thing..) I tell him it will go up Monday and sure enough on Monday morning I wake up to an email asking me when is it going up! An email had to go out..I pretty much told them how rude they were and to never email me again, also that the post would go up that day as previously stated.

Let me backtrack some, as i said I wasn't feeling his music so I didn't want my name attached to the spotlight post, so I was told just to do an "Artist Review". Write a small bio, a few things about him (not his music) and post some of his tracks..NO PROBLEM!! I post it and email it to the Manager, he replies back saying I was rude with my earlier message and that the post is misleading. He asked me to post the bio "as is", the way he sent it and to put all of the pictures up along with his mixtape music..BOY SIT DOWN! I didn't even reply, I just left it alone, cause it was a favor and it didn't have to be done,meaning he don't run shit..LOL

I thought I deleted him from my G Chat list and I posted a status that said something about "this wack manager hitting me about his wack artist & it being problems if he hit me again"..He saw it and wasn't happy *doh* lmao:

HIM: are you serious?

me: like seriously, Im so not in the mood for you, really....I apologize for u seeing my status, I thought I blocked you..that is very rude of me, so I apologize for that...but seriously..u have given me gray hairs lately and Im just not interested right now...again, I apologize 4 u having to view my status....

HIM: dont worry i call CL tommorrow

me: please do..thank u..please be sure to include how u have harassed me for the past 4 days while I was sick and was nvr given the opportunity to post ur review...u wanted it up in such a rush before my getting the proper information on how to post the mp3 tracks & ure still complaining....I wrote what i was told to write, the exact format I was instructed to write.

Success: you werent harassed.

me: I wasnt? sweetie, yes I was..Im w/ my fam this weekend & ure hitting me....after business hrs, ure hitting me..thats not harassing?


Instead of calling CL, he hit up Boss Lady that night with an email saying to hit him back asap and that i was rude. he also told her to take the post down, redo it, send it to him first before reposting it so that he can approve it and then post it up..BITCH, you ain't tunning this..LOL She lets him know I wasn't feeling the music and what have you and of course the post is a favor. Tells him we don't work like that, where he approves a post first and so on and so on. Needless to say the post was taken down and we heard nothing else from him.

I didn't have to hear from him because two days later, I start getting phone calls and text from men saying they heard I give great head..LOL..at first I thought it was a friend texting me who had a new number and was playing on my phone until Sincere in Brooklyn called me talkin about he was coming to Houston on Saturday and wanted to hook up! "BOY, BYE!!" Then it hit me, "Is my # on craigslist??" So I call Mr. BK back & ask him how he got my number. He said it is posted ALL over WSHH, so I go to the site and see this:

CALL CATHRYN FOR THE BEST PUSSY IN HOUSTON AT 832.884.4690 SHE CAN SUCK THE FUCK OUTTA YA DICK..

Well, the head game is pretty fucking amazing so he didn't lie..LOL....Mayne, all I could do was LAUGH! I'm 99.99% sure it was the Manager, I haven't pissed anyone off this week to be so childish, not to mention the way my number is typed with the periods in between is how my signature is on my email, which leads me to suspect that he cut and pasted it; most people use dashes, not periods.

I started playing right along with these big dummies that started calling and texting me. I got a few pictures and was going to post cocks on the net but I'm actually too lazy to do all of that lol. They are some horny toad as men who just want a good time, men who probably pay for pussy. The funniest call was the guy who called to "Warn" me on the 2nd day. He told me about my number recent;y being posted (yes, dude did this at least 2 days in a row, lol) and then asked what I looked like LOL. I told him 5'2, 325 and he knew I was lying, so he then asked "well is it true?" BOY, BYE! LMAOOOOOO!

Okay this has gotten kinda long, so I'm going to end it by saying to my friends who know how I usually spend my bday, celebrating life with an HIV test and making awareness of the importance of knowing your status, I wasn't able to do so this year. Ms. Pam is at a different location now & working these real people hours have prohibited me from doing so. BUT, I did have one in Oct and I know my status, so I very much encourage you all do go out and still get tested. THANKSSSSSS!!

ps - I didn't mention dudes name cause I REFUSE to promote him :)

1 comment: