Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dr Dre's Detox to drop in 08


Personally, I think I've DETOXED over Dre long ago, lol! Its been like 309503985086 years now! WTF? His last album was in 1999, B! Like for real, I was out of high school and everything by than; over 10 years ago! Sometimes I feel Artist need to give it up after so many years go by, but then again, Dre has been making tracks for a lot of people within those 10 years - bangin ass tracks at that. Sooooo, what do you think? Can Dre come back??

On Wednesday, Snoop Dogg told our friends in Big Boy's Neighborhood on LA's Power 106 that he recently recorded tracks for Dr. Dre's highly anticipated and long-delayed new album, Detox.

Snoop said, "That record is real, it's coming. You know me, I was starting to doubt it myself and then I went up in there and he played so much music for me it knocked my head off. I see what he got them waiting for, it's on and poppin. He got records, he got heat."

Snoop Dogg confirmed the 10 years in the making project was finished and that Dre was selecting tracks for the album.

No comments: