Sunday, June 22, 2008

Who is Ice T's PR Rep? Ice T - Soulja Boy "beef"...

Like for real - who okay'd for this man to diss a KID? LOL! A kid that never attacked him!



This fool is BANANAS!! lol....Eat a dick? Are you seriously sayin that to a 17 yr old? The things artist do to get publicity when an album is coming out - lol @ a Mixtape dissin SB! I'm not even a SB fan, I will admit to doing the dance, lol - but in no way do know any other songs off his album, lol. I hate to say it, but he KILLED Ice T in his reply....



he said ice t old enough to be my great great grand father - SO GONE!!

he said how u gon make a song called fck the police and 30 yrs later u play a cop on tv
im sooooooooooo fcking DEAD - soulja boy is STUPID!!

fool said u were born b4 the net was created - lmaooooooooooo

he said change yo name to lemonade cause u sweet nigga - OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Now Ye' ALMOST lost me when I read his thoughts on it - my problem was reading his words and not reading the message the 1st time around:

Soulja boy is fresh ass hell and is actually the true meaning of what hip hop is sposed to be. He came from the hood, made his own beats, made up a new saying, new sound and a new dance with one song. He had all of America rapping this summer. If that ain't Hip Hop then what is? A bunch of wannabe keep it real rappers that ain't even relevant, recycling samples trying to act like it's 96 again and all they do is hate on new shit? Niggas always talk about the golden age but for a 13 year old kid, this is the golden age!!! That song was so dope cause everything he said had a hidden meaning... that's Nas level shit... he just put it over some steel drums which is also some Nas shit if you had the 2nd album cassette with the bonus track "Silent Murder" on it. In closing... new niggas get ya money$$$$$$$$$$ Keep this shit fresh and original.... ain't no fuckin' rules to this shit and that's what real hip hop is to me.

All I saw was Soulja Boy is hip hop - WTF! BUT!! I missed apart, lol! He is what true hip hop is supposed to be - making beats, having a style and making good music. True his music may not be good to my generation but to my sons generation - he is the truth. He is the Hip Hop of the younger generation. I'm going to have to read his lyrics to really see the MESSAGE, Ye' spoke on (lol) - saying he is on Nas' level is going to make me do some research. I'm a HUGE Nas fan and just off first thought, I don't see a message being said. He honestly had my 9 yr old and other kids saying "ho" like its a word that should be in their vocab. Ye' caught some flack on his Blog but I think people made the mistake I made. For that, I apologize Ye'! You are most correct, lol. Not to mention - Ice T is WACKKKKKKKKKK for that shit. Nigga gon make me stop watching Law & Order SVU - and I LOVE that show, B! LOL

Thoughts? Comments?

PS - CALL ME ICE T, YOU NEED A NEW PR REP, LOL

No comments: