Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dolla, Dolla, Dolla Bill Ya'll


We've all relocated from time to time, sometimes we move and think we left something behind. Would you believe me if I told you that it may be MONEY you left behind? Oh, but it's TRUE! The mail service only forwards your mail for so long, there's no telling how much mail you missed out on. Or maybe a company had money for you and just had no address on you, period. But how would you know? Ha, I've got the answer for you and you can thank me later if it turns out you have a check floating out there.

This is REAL - no hoax shit, its from the GOVERNMENT; take a look. http://scoweb.sco.ca.gov/ Again, thank me later =) Oh and be sure to share w/ your Family & Friends, my Mommy shared with me and my Family and some of them got money coming to them. Lucky bastards, I don't have shit coming, lol. Be sure to check every state and city that you lived in.

No comments: